söndag 7 juni 2015

Red Star and Perry

For the benefit of anyone intending to make conversions using the Red Star range and Perry miniatures here is a quick thing I threw together. It is a Red Star head with Bigeard Cap on a body from the Perry plastic Desert Rats box.




I leave it up to the reader to decide what works size-wise and what can be done by a bit more work on the neck joint, but this will at least show you the size Red Star with Perry.

I have done another head swap on a figure from the Perry plastics box. This is a Warlord Celt head used to make an LRDG trooper.



5 kommentarer:

  1. Anatomically I think this works really well! The boom in 28mm plastic over the last few years has really offered a huge palette of conversion options - nice call on adding the Celtic head :0)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yep, and a bit of green stuff around the neck would make it better. Someone with more talent than me might even create a stylish scarf.

      Radera
  2. Thomas, snyggt jobbat. För övrigt - det finns typ 12 LRDG huvuden i Desert Rats lådan ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hmm, good thought, I think I might make a section of Burma Scouts using spare turban heads.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. My buddy Laffe just found this KS. Not sure these figures will work outside WW1, but the kepi, fez and Adrian heads will certainly be usable.

      Radera