onsdag 30 januari 2013

Loot, and lots of it!

Yesterday was a good day. I got to have a pint and a laugh with my good friend Jocke and I got a lot of nice toys for next to no money. The whole packet:


And in detail:

One StuG, a gift from fellow lardie Per.

One King Tiger, also from Per.


A bunch of Celts, a gift from Jocke.

And a number of 1940s French. I actually paid for these. ;-)
They are my first purchases from Early War Miniatures and they look great.

An LMG team
A 2-man radio team
A 5-man radio team

All in all a very good haul and even less need to buy anything at all during 2013. Not that this will stop me buying stuff, mind you.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. It is indeed! Last night I went through the basement storage boxes and dug out some more stuff that I want to paint in 2013. Suffice it to say that I don't have to buy a single thing in 2013 if I don't want to. Not that it's going to stop me...

      Radera
    2. I don't >have< to buy anything for several years... as if that would stop me.
      But the mountain actually shrank, with those Celts. Excellent, what should I buy npw...?

      Radera